Product Marketing Opportunities Reading based
Due to our expanding product range, KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, the U.K. document solutions subsidiary of the multinational KYOCERA Corporation, is seeking a number of Product Marketing professional to join its Product Marketing team.
Product Marketing Manager, ICT Services & Solutions with responsibility for the development of the ICT Services and Solutions product strategy and proposition development
Duties in all roles will include:
- Managing the product range through whole lifecycle, and developing the proposition for all associated products (including solutions) to drive sales and to maximise both revenue and profit opportunities.
- Developing marketing development plans with nominated channel partners to enable achievement of Masterplan sales targets
- Developing and implementing activity to support the entry and exit of products, including business case presentations for channel strategy, pricing, promotions and incentives
- Liaising with our headquarters in Europe (MIC) regarding product requirements, specifications and timescales including attending European product planning meetings as required – usually quarterly
- Monitoring sales/inventory levels, recommending and implementing corrective action as appropriate
- Evaluating new product relevant options, accessories and solutions (both KYOCERA and third party) negotiating pricing, delivery and assimilation of commercial and technical issues
- Maintaining contact with industry specialists/analysts and other associated bodies to support the development of a strategy for the portfolio
- Preparing product launch materials and being the ambassador for your product range
- Maintaining price lists and other relevant documentation
Pre requisites for the role include:
- Previous experience in a product management role preferably within the office equipment arena
- Commercial acumen combined with strong problem solving skills and the determination and creativity to overcome objections and obstacles
- Self motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with an eye for detail and the ability to stay calm and remain productive when under pressure
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a committed and open environment.
If you are interested, and believe you match the above criteria, please email Lauren.Clinch@duk.kyocera.com
No agencies please
Business Development Executive Full-time- Reading based
KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, the U.K. document solutions subsidiary of the multinational KYOCERA Corporation, is looking for a number of graduates to join their Business Development Team.
Part of a team committed to success, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting awareness of KDUK products via targeted telemarketing campaigns
- Prospecting for new sales opportunities within targeted market sectors
- Profiling and determining best approach to new prospects
- Referring leads to relevant account manager and following up on progress
- Attending occasional sales seminars, forums and exhibitions
Previous experience of telemarketing and cold calling is not essential but excellent IT and communications skills, a determined and positive approach to work and a genuine desire to pursue a career as a sales person are prerequisites for the role.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and excellent opportunities for personal development
If you are interested and believe you match the above criteria, please apply via email to Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org