Product Marketing Opportunity Reading based
Due to our expanding product range, KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, the U.K. document solutions subsidiary of the multinational KYOCERA Corporation, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, ICT Services & Solutions with responsibility for developing the range of ICT products and services.
Product Marketing Manager, ICT Services & Solutions duties:
- Ownership of the ICT Solutions and Services portfolio
- Responsible for the ICT Solutions and Services P&L, revenue and profitability growth in line with business goals, including monitoring and action plans for improvements as applicable
- Delivery of cutting edge product marketing collateral to promote the product and service portfolio of responsibility
- Working with corporate communications and the sales teams to put forth a differentiated and compelling value proposition. Promoting this value proposition both to the external and internal audience
- Management of third party suppliers, to include evaluation of new opportunities, negotiation on pricing and delivery and assimilation of commercial and technical issues in order to deliver growth
- Proactive sales focus – key customer contact is required
Pre requisites for the role include:
- Previous experience in product portfolio and/or service management
- Working knowledge of the ICT marketplace including infrastructure, server, storage, virtualization, data recovery, connectivity, LAN, WAN, unified communications, mobile, consultation and professional services
- Strategic analysis and business modelling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of other business process including marketing, finance and IT
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a committed and open environment.
If you are interested, and believe you match the above criteria, please email Lauren.Clinch@duk.kyocera.com
No agencies please
Business Development Executive Full-time- Reading based
KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, the U.K. document solutions subsidiary of the multinational KYOCERA Corporation, is looking for a number of graduates to join their Business Development Team.
Part of a team committed to success, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting awareness of KDUK products via targeted telemarketing campaigns
- Prospecting for new sales opportunities within targeted market sectors
- Profiling and determining best approach to new prospects
- Referring leads to relevant account manager and following up on progress
- Attending occasional sales seminars, forums and exhibitions
Previous experience of telemarketing and cold calling is not essential but excellent IT and communications skills, a determined and positive approach to work and a genuine desire to pursue a career as a sales person are prerequisites for the role.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and excellent opportunities for personal development
If you are interested and believe you match the above criteria, please apply via email to Lauren.email@example.com