Software Development Lead - Based in Reading
KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, the UK document solutions subsidiary of the multinational Kyocera Corporation, is looking for a Software Developer to lead IT System development projects and manage a small team of developers
Duties will include:
- Designing and developing software systems and applications for internal and external use.
- Supporting all KYOCERA Document Solutions U.K. (KDUK) internally developed IT systems and providing first line support for ERP, SMS and CRM systems (working with KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe (KDE) as required.
- Involvement in KDUK and European/Corporate IT projects including project management responsibilities.
- Providing input into the strategy of KDUK IT infrastructure.
- Reporting on a regular basis as defined by Head of Strategic Projects information relating to the above and on any agreed key performance indicators.
The successful candidate will be numerate, have strong administration skills, excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, a methodical approach to their work and meticulous attention to detail
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a dynamic, open and fast moving environment
If you are interested, and believe you match the above criteria, please apply in writing (quoting current salary) to Sandra Rogers, Human Resources Director, KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, Eldon Court, 75-77 London Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 5BS or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 9th February 2018
No agencies please
Channel Support Administrator - Reading based
KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, the UK document solutions subsidiary of the multinational Kyocera Corporation, is looking for an administrator to work within their channel support team to provide a central point of contact for their channel partners and customers for all sales and service related activities
Primary responsibilities for this role are varied and will include a number of the following:
- Processing customer purchase orders, returns and credits
- Processing spares orders
- Managing toner replenishment
- Handling and resolving customer queries including pricing and availability
- Processing warranty returns
- Monitoring field service engineer boot stock ensuring timely replenishment
The successful candidate will have a good, general education together with previous experience of sales order processing and/or service administration and general administration. In addition, you will possess good communication skills; have an excellent telephone manner and be able to handle customer queries in a positive and proactive manner. An eye for detail and the ability to cope with a changing and pressurised environment are key to success in this role. Previous experience of working with SAP would be advantageous
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a committed and open environment.
If you are interested in the above role and/or would like further information, please contact Lauren Clinch either by email email@example.com or phone 0118 923 0637
Closing date: Friday 23rd February 2018
No agencies please