HAVE YOU SECURED YOUR PRINT ENVIRONMENT?
With a greater risk from security threats and a need for data compliance, checking the security of MFPs has become a top priority for organisations. KYOCERA have developed a solution that provides you a one stop security check of your device. Printer security audit capabilities are now in your control giving you ongoing reporting, to show compliance and highlight gaps to be actioned, giving you peace of mind.
- New General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) require personal data to be secure for an organisation to comply with legislation.
- More complex cyber threats to my organisations networks.
- No visibility of current security level of MFPs.
- The process to check MFPs across a variety of settings takes a substantial amount of time as well as requiring technical knowledge of the devices and what to report against.
- KYOCERA SecureAudit works in conjunction with organisations security strategies to support data protection regulation and security audit compliance.
- KYOCERA SecureAudit will give your organisation the ability to see what vulnerabilities may be on your devices whilst at the same time providing information about the device’s status across a number of settings via diagnostic reports.
- KYOCERA SecureAudit has a quick install time with an intuitive interface and unambiguous report generation so no prior technical training is required.
Features and Specifications
KYOCERA SecureAudit runs a diagnostic report on: all open ports, protocols, registered accounts, job boxes, installed apps and USB status on the device.
- Print full diagnostic report: customise what settings you want to be reported on and have a full breakdown printed or saved to USB within moments of running the application.
- User-friendly: step-by-step screens make it easy for users to produce in-depth reports with minimal training needed.
- Security: by identifying where vulnerabilities may exist, this compliments a preventative security strategy looking to find and fix possible breach points before they happen.
- Data Protection Regulations: KYOCERA SecureAudit will support data protection policies and assist GDPR compliance.