Reach into SharePoint directly from your Multifunctional Printer (MFP)
Microsoft SharePoint is widely used by many businesses for document storage and online collaboration. While it is easy to store electronic files in Microsoft SharePoint, uploading hardcopy documents involves a multi-step process: the document is typically scanned and sent by e-mail, renamed, and then uploaded into Microsoft SharePoint with the relevant index information.
KYOCERA SharePoint Connector streamlines this process by enabling direct access from the MFP into Microsoft SharePoint. Users log into their account at the MFP panel, enter index data, and then scan the document directly into the correct Microsoft SharePoint library. Similarly, they can browse folders and print documents on demand. This saves time and makes usage easier.
- When storing hardcopies into Microsoft SharePoint, I scan them to my PC, rename, upload and index them – isn’t there a faster way?
- Documents stored inside Microsoft SharePoint are often difficult to find – how can I make it easier to find the right document?
- In our organisation, staff without their own PC should also be able to access Microsoft SharePoint – how can we give access to Microsoft SharePoint without a PC?
Benefits with SharePoint Connector
- Save time: Microsoft Sharepoint Connector enables you to scan documents directly into Microsoft SharePoint in one operation.
- Enter Metadata such as keywords right at the panel, and browse through Microsoft Sharepoint libraries to store your document in the right location.
- Access from the MFP: Without the need of a computer, staff can securely log into Microsoft SharePoint, print stored documents or upload new ones.
Features & Specifications
KYOCERA Sharepoint Connector creates a bidirectional link between your MFP and your Microsoft SharePoint server. It enables you to store documents directly from the MFP to your existing Microsoft SharePoint document libraries for instant company-wide collaboration. Name and index the documents for easier search and retrieval. Easily browse document libraries, and create new folders if needed. Conveniently retrieve previously stored PDF and TIFF documents to print on demand at your MFP, and use the full text search when looking for specific documents. Multiple Microsoft SharePoint servers are supported, to ensure enterprise-wide access to information.
- Scan to SharePoint – Index and upload scanned documents directly to the correct Microsoft Sharepoint library.
- Print from SharePoint – Access documents inside Microsoft SharePoint libraries from the panel of your MFP, and print them on demand.
- User authentication – Securely log in to Microsoft SharePoint with your user data.
- Quick search – Search for documents in Microsoft SharePoint using the full text index.
- Flexible – Supports multiple Microsoft SharePoint servers for efficient company-wide collaboration.
- File formats – PDF and TIFF are supported for printing and scanning.
- SharePoint Connector InfoSheet (56.91 KB)
- KYOCERA Cloud Connect
SharePoint Connector supports latest HyPAS enabled and HyPAS capable MFPs.