KYOCERA Scanning Solutions
Document Scanning Solutions Tailored To Your Business
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK Ltd has added six high-speed scanners into its portfolio. The award-winning PFU Fujitsu scanners will complement KYOCERA’s existing document solutions offering, supporting the company’s Managed Document Services (MDS) and Cloud Printing propositions which streamline business processes, improve productivity and reduce operational costs.
Paper-intensive environments often mean high costs, errors, compliance issues and problems recreating old documents. Most document repository systems involve large investments in servers and equipment and many hours spent on implementation, maintenance and support. However, technological advancements in scanning now integrate the Cloud with scanning software and hardware. KYOCERA enables the move from physical to Cloud storage by hosting storage in the cloud.
- KYOCERA helps organisations digitise their documents, allowing users to easily search, retrieve and share their documents
- Bespoke workflows allow for swift deployment of processes across the organisation
- KYOCERA enables you to scan your physical documents into digitised images removing the need for physical storage space
- With the enhanced document management KYOCERA provides, compliance and regulatory requirements are easily handled
- KYOCERA supplies next generation scanning solutions for the workplace, with unsurpassed image accuracy
PFU Fujitsu is a market leader and its next generation scanning devices have the high-speeds and image accuracy necessary to support KYOCERA’s MDS offering. Nowadays, every organisation is looking to gain further value from its MDS engagements by expanding beyond print to address issues such as business process optimisation, workflow automation and content management. Our solutions help digitise documents and convert them to a format that lets users easily retrieve, send and manage documents to a central repository, while significantly lowering the associated labour and storage costs.
Scanning is key in helping organisations of every size make the initial move from the physical to the virtual. Our customers are focused on improving their document workflow whether scanning via a KYOCERA MFP, batch-scanning to the Cloud with a dedicated scanner or scanning to a digital repository from a mobile environment. When integrated with our document solutions these scanners fully assist in document workflow.